Saturday, June 9, 2007

Before and After

Before and After
Julie and I were chatting the other night and we ended up talking about where we started from.

She mentioned the frightened woman who practically put her in a death grip the first time we went to dinner. I remember those days with amusement and chagrin.

But I also remember the person before that. The one who slumbers now.

I went back in my archives and did a little cut-n-paste and here are the results.

About the only thing in common between those two people is that they're both wearing necklaces.

The beard picture is from May of 2003, just before the inner turmoil in me started into its terminal phase.

The blond picture is from this past Be-All where I have been full time for about six weeks and happier than I have been in my life.

Now if I could have transplanted that beard hair to my head...

What do you think? Is there really that much difference between the two of us? I really can't say, I've been looking at that face for the last fifty five years so I'm too close.

I know many transsexuals would never want to see their old pictures again, let alone post them for public viewing, but I don't feel that way. My past is part of me and I can examine it without reliving it. That is a recent development though.

Enjoy, if nothing else for the giggle factor! :D

-Sandy

No comments: