Sunday, January 13, 2008

How to tell if you are transsexual...

How to tell if you are transsexual...

I'm also sure that the answer has occurred to anyone who has spent any time with an electrologist!

I'm proceeding on with my facial clearing and I am having regular sessions with my electrologist. Fortunately I'm blessed with little facial hair so the amount of time I'll spend getting my face cleared is not all that great. Something on the order of 10 to 20 hours, which is much less than other girls in a similar position.

But still as I lay on the table this last week, and have each hair zapped and the resultant sting that goes with it, and there will be literally thousands of those stings, I realized that no one would do this for *fun*! Also this is not vanity. At least not from the standpoint of wanting to make myself more beautiful. It is to help re-enforce my image as a woman.

There are others who have asked "How can I tell?" as they embark on their journey. All I can say is that if you are willing, and in many cases eager, to put yourself through the discomfort that comes with feminizing your body, then you are trans.

Spend an hour in the chair sometime, and if you not only can endure it but want to come back for more, then you are a transsexual.

I don't know if there are similar issues with FTM transsexuals. Can any of you guys tell us what there might be on your road that might help give an idea as to how to tell?

-Sandy

No comments: