Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A long overdue Thank You!

A long overdue Thank You!My transition at work is proceeding as planned.  And I am feeling so blessed.

I just wanted to let all of you know that my transition was aided in a large part by the wonderful and complete information that is available here.

When I approached HR on my transition, I also gave them many pages from the wiki here and it was extremely helpful to HR in understanding the FTM, Carl, and myself.  And it was a good source of background information about transgenderism, and transsexuality.

They also used many of the wiki and links as part of the creation of handouts that were given to my team mates when they announced me and Sandra.

Also their official policy for the transgendered was based on a template that they found here.  How cool is that!

I know this is a group effort.  But it's Susan's site, and without it consolidating so much information in one place I don't know that I would have been as successful in making my transition request to my company.  Or that they would have had such easy access to some very good information.

Thank you Susan!

Thank you!

Thank you!

THANK YOU!!!

-Sandy(thank you)

No comments: