Sunday, February 24, 2008

My new baby...

I was visiting piglet a couple of weeks ago in Indy and she now works for a Saturn dealer there.

I hat remarked that I was getting tired of driving the PT Cruiser I had and she suggested I take a look at Saturn's selection.

Well, to make a long story short (I know, I've never really done that, have I?), I drove down in the Cruiser but I drove back in a 2008 Saturn Aura. nice... Very nice!

She is a grayish blue color called ocean mist. I wanted RED but they were out of stock... darn! But ocean mist is a nice color for her...

She is sleek and smooth and ready to rock! She has get up and go and always seems to be "straining at the bit" to kick in the afterburners! A few days after I got her, I passed 100MPH for the first time in many, many years. And she still had plenty of pedal left! OOOooohhhh! Fast women in fast cars!

I don't drive recklessly but having the ability to get up to speed quickly is really sweet!

-Sandy(I'm NOT a lead foot! well...)

No comments: