Friday, February 15, 2008

I can never pass...

I can never pass...
It struck me the other day that somewhere along the way, I crossed some sort of barrier and I didn't realize it.

I can never pass as a guy again. No matter what I did, I will always look like a girl in guy clothes.

I could bind my chest, but I'd still have roundness under any tight fitting shirt.

I could put on a false mustache or beard but my softend face would still give me away.

My mannerisms have become quite comfortable for me since I came out. That would probably be the hardest thing to change. That's one of the reasons why I was picked on as a child is because of my feminine mannerisms.

My speech patterns have become distinctly feminine and I would have to think about everything I said to make sure it didn't come out too "girly".

Also I am so used to raising the pitch of my voice, and speaking in a more pinched tone that I would be very consious of keeping my voice low and making sure it didn't start to rise.

Then there are the clothes... I literally don't have a thing to wear! REALLY! I gave away all my guy clothes months ago.

About the only thing left that could be used to help me pass as a guy would be my bone structure but even then I see women on the street all the time that are big boned or large stature.

Like I said I could never pass. And why would I ever want to?! ;D

-Sandy

No comments: