Thursday, March 29, 2007

I got ma'amed in drab!!!

I got ma'amed in drab!!!
Yesterday I was on the train home. I usually take the upper deck where there are single seats and I just nap out.

I had gone up there about twenty minutes before the train pulled out and napped seriously out. The train pulled out of the station and about 5 minutes after that, I get rousted out of my slumber by the conductor, a lady, tapping on the railing saying "Ma'am your ticket please! May I see your ticket ma'am?" I dug the ticket out of my brief case and showed it to her and she went about her business.

I had just come from work where I still have 19 days to go before I come out so I'm still in guymode. And the lady read me as female. I didn't nap out for the rest of the trip, I was just grooving on the experience. Though I'm wondering what made her thing I was a woman? Earrings? Long nails? Long hair? Whatever...

-(Choo-Choo)Sandy

No comments: